Impact Bible Study
Our Bible Study home groups are an amazing way to get into the Word of God in a personal practical way. It's also an incredible way to meet new friends and make new connections with like-minded like-hearted people.
OUR IMPACT HOME BIBLE STUDY GROUPS BEGINS IN February 2023! We are offering two different books- "Beyond Blessed" by Robert Morrison & "Resilient" by John Eldredge at 6 different locations. Each host family chooses the study, day, & time. Sign up at the reception desk so our host homes can know how many to expect. Also, the "Beyond Blessed" book & study guide is available for purchase the the reception desk. The "Resilient" book & study guide is available online for purchase.
Impact Bible Study Locations
1. Garland & Pauline Erbele- Study: "Beyond Blessed" on Thursday Nights, 6:30 PM beginning Feb. 16.
974 Gull Meadows Lane, East Gull Lake, MN. 56401
2. Bob & Nita Gross- Study: "Resilient" on Wednesday Nights, 6:30 PM beginning March 8th.
10568 Pine Song Dr. SW, Nisswa, MN. 56468
3. Mike & Theresa Hamilton- Study: "Beyond Blessed" on Wed. Nights, 6:00 PM beginning Feb. 15.
1627 S 10th Street, Brainerd, MN. 56401
4. Dr. Aby & Nijeena Philip- Study: "Beyond Blessed" on Friday Nights at 6:00 PM beginning Feb. 17.
23284 Dutchman's Bluff, Nisswa, MN. 56468
5. Joe & Riza Specht- Study: "Beyond Blessed" on Tuesday Nights at 6:00 PM beginning Feb. 21.
3595 Bedow Rd, Fort Ripley, MN. 56449
6. Kari Green- Study: "Resilient" on Fridays at 10:00 AM beginning Feb. 17.
This will be a Ladies Study at StoneHouse Coffee in Baxter, MN.
(In the Bank in front of Target/Michaels)
Are you interested in joining a Bible Study home group? Talk to Pastor Cyndi if you have any questions about our current study, or fill out the Contact form below if you'd like a reply by email.