Encounter GOD. Equip PEOPLE. Change the WORLD.
Dear Church Family,
As many of you know, President Trump made an announcement that houses of worship are considered "essential services." Our governor has now agreed to allow houses of worship.
Living Word North has been working to create a safe and secure environment for all who are able to join us LIVE in the sanctuary. If you are able to attend, here are a few things to expect during your experience:
* The sanctuary has been reconfigured to allow each family or person to have their own row for social distancing. * 9:00 AM Prayer Service with Pastor Russ will resume.
* Youth, Children's Church, & Nursery will resume.
* Social distancing guidelines will be in place and all Greeters, Ushers, and Welcome Team will say their "hello's" accordingly with no hugs or hand shakes at this time.
* Masks are available but will not be required.
* Automatic hand-sanitizers have been installed throughout the building.
* We will not be passing the offering buckets during our regular service. Instead, you will notice new giving kiosks in the lobby for those of you who would like to support your church.
These guidelines and new procedures are so you and your family can trust that we are doing everything we can to ensure your church experience is as safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon. We Love and Miss YOU!
Pastors Russell & Cyndi Kalenberg
We are also going to livestream this service at: